للعملاء الذين تلقوا رسالة نصية قصيرة تتعلق بانتهاء صلاحية أو عدم
تجديد وثيقة التأمين - الرجاء
An individual approach to protecting your practice’s financial security
As noted, AIG offers solutions designed around professional classes and business size:
Architects, Engineers and Project Companies
Brokers and insurance agents;
Individual professionals (lawyers, accountants, consultants)
Fixed covers for professionals connected with Orders / Unions / Associations or individual portfolios of mediators (Lawyers, Accountants, Notaries, consultants, ...);
Management or marketing consulting firms
Computer companies, E-commerce or Call centres
Temporary Employment Agencies
Media and Communications companies (publishing, advertising, television, radio ...);
General services companies;
Cover is given for unlawful acts, real or alleged, committed in the exercise of their profession, including:
- Negligence, errors / omissions that generate property damage, giving rise to claims for third party damage;
- Third-party business interruption (eg interruption of services and consequent property damage to third parties.);
- Insults, defamation and violation of privacy;
- Infringement of intellectual property, copy-right and trademarks (excluding patents);
- Infringement of copyright and trademarks;
- Penalties and taxes, penalties and fines imposed on the Insured's customers;
- Consequences arising from loss, destruction or deterioration of documents;
- Auto insurance in the case of acquisitions (up to 5% of the gross revenue of the insured);
- Allowance presence in legal proceedings
What documents and information must I present to get a quote?
A: Questionnaire AIG signed, dated and any available information on current insurance coverage and adequate documentation in the event of claims and claims history; copy of a contract type.
Q: Is it possible to cover only a part of the activity?
A: No, the AIG insurance policies provide coverage of all the activity, the opposite would select the risk.
Q: The external consultants to the insured are covered under warranty?
A: Yes, when working for the insured party and are regularly paid fees for services rendered. Must indicate the invoiced amount in order to be assessed and covered under warranty.
Q: Is it possible to estimate retroactive coverage of companies that have never been safer or were discontinuously?
A: Yes, but only in special cases after assumptiva assessment and reception, by the Insurance Company, a declaration of absence of claims or other registered circumstances.
Q: The guarantee is alrgada the associated companies or subsidiaries?
A: No, the Professional RC intended to cover third-party claims regarding the activity of the Insured to third. Coverage for claims against the insured directly from associated or subsidiary company is excluded.
Q: How acts the policy?
A: In the form of basic complaint (Claims Made), ie are covered all claims brought for the first time during the duration of coverage for the insured, for facts unknown to the effective date of the policy.
- Pure contractual risk (contractual penalties or sanctions, fines, penalties inflicted directly to the Insured);
- Personal injury and damage to objects;
- Claims and / or existing events;
- Intentional acts of the insured;
- Companies subsidiary / associate (claims between companies of the same group);
- Public bodies / regulatory authorities;
- False or misleading advertising;
- Patent rights;
- Guarantees of future values and income