للعملاء الذين تلقوا رسالة نصية قصيرة تتعلق بانتهاء صلاحية أو عدم تجديد وثيقة التأمين - الرجاء الضغط هنا
Charting your way through an IPO
Public Offering of Securities Insurance covers claims arising from offerings. The policy can cover equity or debt issues, both initial and secondary.
This product could be of benefit to companies of any size who are thinking of, or are in the process of, listing on a stock market.
• Liabilities relating to a prospectus/listing particulars
• Liabilities arising from statements or information provided in connection with the offering including statements made in any road shows
• Advancement of defence costs
• Non-rescindable policy unless there has been any fraudulent misrepresentaion or fraudulent non-disclosure by any insured
• Automatic cover for follow-on offerings made and raising an amount of up to 25% of the value of the initial offering